Food allergies can be tested at an allergist, food irritations are not testable by prick test; watch for symptoms, runny nose, lower energy, upset digestion/bowel movements, gas, bloating, body aches, head ache, grouchy.
- TOP 8 FOOD ALLERGIES: milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts), fish (bass, cod, flounder), shellfish (crab, lobster, shrimp), soy, wheat (gluten). Cut foods out to see how you feel, it can take up-to 6 months for your digestive track to heal, take a probiotic we recommend Original Medicine. For acne an irritation to a food can be just as bad as an allergy.
- Eat organic watch out for toxins, pesticides and GMOS. GMOS produce pesticides in your digestive track, they contain roundup (containing agent-orange) which causes severe acne all over the body. Get these Organic instead, common GMO Foods: Sugar, Corn, Soy, Aspartame, Milk, Canola Oil, Zucchini, Papaya, Yellow Squash, and Tomato.
- Iodized Salt – Avoid pre-salted foods, things from the sea kelp, seaweed, if you can get your food unsalted you can use Himalayan Salt as an alternate. Some pools are treated with salt and can cause a huge flare up, here is your answer to clients who insist on ocean swimming helping their skin.
- Biotin – Avoid your body does not need large doses of this supplement side effects are acne.
- Caffeine – Do not drink too much it raises hormones and stresses your adrenals.
- Alcohol, Soy – Raises your estrogen levels, causes dehydration and toxicity. Beer bellies are caused by the ‘pregnant’ look high levels of estrogen give you.